CEO and President – Link redirects to the page of our search consultants.
Program Manager, Digital Engagement
ArtsKC – Regional Arts Council seeks a strategic and goal-driven communicator and program manager to serve as the Program Manager, Digital Engagement. This position will manage key service and support programs that benefit the arts and culture community in the Kansas City Region. This Program Manager will also have the opportunity to participate in developing and implementing new programs as needed to follow strategic direction for ArtsKC, in addition to building strategic relationships with arts and cultural community partners and supporting programmatic activities related to ArtsKC.
The position reports to the Director of Programs & Grants.
- Work with internal stakeholders and key volunteers to develop a community outreach strategy to launch a regional cultural arts portal (RCAP) built on the Artsopolis platform.
- Provide project management for the rollout, soft launch and public launch of the RCAP, with assistance and input from key internal stakeholders and external User Experience and Launch Committees.
- Maintain, promote and drive the advancement of the RCAP as the premier support and promotional resource for the arts and culture sector in the Kansas City region.
- Work with the Director of Programs & Grants to ensure the quality and efficacy of all programs and services provided to the public as needed. Provide focused support for key constituencies; artists, arts and culture organizations, educators, program and service partners and stakeholders.
- Provide high levels of customer service to all major constituents: arts leaders, grantees, donors, funders, arts patrons and future arts enthusiasts in all parts of the community.
- Refresh information on ArtsKC website, Salesforce database and use email marketing tools for program support. Assist with other content management duties for accurate and thorough constituent relationship management.
A bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five years of experience in an arts-related, advertising agency or community development organization preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills; experience working as a leader and member of a team; and the ability to work with minimum supervision and meet expected goals.
- Digital editorial skills for editing and managing Regional Cultural Arts Portal submissions on a WordPress platform; website content development; and email marketing and social media communications experience preferred.
- Ability to embrace and learn new and emerging technologies. Basic knowledge of HTML, Google Analytics, SEO, Photoshop and WordPress a plus.
- A proven track record in effective program design, implementation and evaluation.
- The ability to articulate the relevance of ArtsKC programs to a diverse population.
- Detail oriented, accountable and enthusiastic about the arts.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects on deadline in a fast-paced environment, with changing priorities.
- High levels of motivation, energy and confidence, with impeccable presentation skills.
- Successful candidate will possess the ability to develop superb working relationships with staff as well as board members, artists, arts organizations, civic groups, municipal leaders, volunteers, partners and donors.
Full time, some evening and weekends related to ArtsKC-sponsored events required.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Paid time off, dental, medical and generous 401K plan.
To Apply (Deadline of January 9, 2017):
No phone calls or recruiters please. Please submit a single pdf document, via email, containing a cover letter, resume, salary requirements and three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the fundamental policy of ArtsKC to provide equal opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, sex,
sexual orientation, national origin, age, Veteran status or disability status.