ArtsKC has 4 internships available for the Spring, Summer and Fall semesters. Internships are unpaid/volunteer opportunities. The internship positions are: Grants Writing & Research, ArtsKC Fund Campaign, Development & Programs and Marketing. Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis but should be submitted by December 15 for the Spring Semester, April 15 for the Summer Semester and August 15 for the Fall Semester.
Who is eligible: Current Undergraduate and Graduate Students, Recent Graduates
Hours: 20 hours a week in the Fall & Spring, 30 hours a week in the Summer
- Working with fun, flexible, dedicated and hardworking professionals
- Learning new technologies and having an impact on the agencies ability to serve
- Helping to build a culture of creativity and innovation for the Kansas City region
- Helping strengthen the role of ArtsKC as the champion for the arts
- Great Crossroads Arts District location and paid parking
- Access to NP Connect professional development session and events
Complete the form below to apply.