To make a donation, please contact Lydia Allen, ArtsKC Fund Manager, at (816) 994-9223 or Allen@ArtsKC.org.
When you sponsor an ArtsKC Fund event, you showcase your company’s commitment to our region’s creative economy and receive exclusive benefits! Your tax-deductible contribution is re-invested in the artists, arts organizations, and arts programs that make Kansas City vibrant.
The ArtsKC Encounter program is your backstage pass to Kansas City’s vibrant arts community! Each Encounter event provides a behind-the-scenes look at the Kansas City region’s artistic community and includes cocktails and appetizers. Arts experiences may include a special tour at an artist’s studio, a glimpse of a dress rehearsal, or the chance to meet the directors, choreographers, and technicians who make Kansas City’s performances magical. The 2016-2017 Encounter Season includes six public events and one invitation-only Patron Party for generous donors and sponsors. Encounter events are attended by young professionals and arts supporters, and each Encounter hosts between 50 and 100 people.
Sponsors enjoy a private reception and performance for their company from 4 – 5:30 pm. Showcases are the perfect way to celebrate company success or to indulge clients in a unique experience that highlights the exceptionally vibrant community you and your company call home. Sponsors connect with more than 82,000 through ArtsKC’s eNewsletter, donor newsletter, First Friday visitors, and social media platforms.
To reserve your First Friday Showcase today, please contact Paige DuBay at DuBay@ArtsKC.org or 816-994-9240.
|Sponsor – $3,000
Exposure per event: 700 – 1,500 unique visitors
Private Reception: 4-6pm
Media & Outreach
Companies and organizations can support the ArtsKC Fund in a variety of ways! From engaging employees in a workplace giving campaign to making a tax-deductible donation, or elevating your brand through an event sponsorship, there is something for organizations of all types and sizes! Your support impacts a broad range of arts activities that strengthen our local economy and help attract a vibrant and innovative workforce. 100% of your donation to the ArtsKC Fund will be re-invested in the local arts community!
Specific investment opportunities are listed below. For more information contact Lydia Allen at Allen@ArtsKC.org or (816) 994-9223.
Host a Workplace Giving Campaign
- ArtsKC provides all campaign materials, marketing guides, onsite support, and tips to make your workplace giving campaign easy, fun, and successful!
- We’ll help you develop fun employee engagement opportunities as part of your campaign, such as hosting an internal art show, putting on performances, or organizing unique arts outings.
- Utilize a variety of donation options: payroll deduction, paper form submission, online donations, one-time or recurring, and ArtsKC Encounter program membership.
Engage your Employees in the ArtsKC Encounter Program
- The backstage pass to KC’s vibrant arts community. Members access behind-the-scenes events that showcase individual artists, organizations, and programs throughout the region. Each event includes food and cocktails.
- Great for your company’s Young Professionals: Many of our Encounter events are geared specifically to young professionals and are presented in partnership with area young professional groups, providing a built-in network for the Millennials you’ve already recruited, and those you are looking to hire from elsewhere.
- Include the program as part of your employee benefits package by contributing to the Fund at one of the levels listed below.
Sponsor an Event that Benefits the ArtsKC Fund
- First Friday Showcase, Monthly – Each First Friday, ArtsKC hosts live performances and arts activities at our gallery space/office in the Crossroads Arts District. Sponsors have the opportunity to host a private party for up to 200 employees, clients, or potential customers and then present the free public offerings. Sponsorship is $3,000, and includes the private party, food, drinks, entertainment, and a $1,500 tax-deductible contribution to the ArtsKC Fund.
- ArtsKC Encounter Program, July 2016-June 2017 – Our backstage access program for members and supporters of the ArtsKC Fund. Help us provide this vital employee and arts engagement in Kansas City! Sponsorships start at $5,000 and include exclusive marketing, branding, and outreach benefits that result in more than 880,000 impressions for your brand!
- ArtsKC Campaign Closing Celebration, Date TBD July 2017 – The Closing Celebration is an exciting, intimate awards ceremony and celebration of the Campaign fundraising total for the ArtsKC Fund. Attendees mingle with lead donors, corporate supporters, and grant recipients. Awards are presented to outstanding workplace giving companies and the total for the ArtsKC Fund Campaign is announced.The presenting sponsor of the Campaign Closing Celebration receives naming rights as “Presenting Partner” on all event invitations and communications (reaching up to 5,000 arts supporters, donors, artists, and corporate contacts), exclusive speaking opportunities at the event, inclusion in a post-event press release announcing honorees and the Campaign total, and recognition as a Leadership Circle donor the ArtsKC Fund Campaign in marketing materials used year-round.
Make a Contribution
- Streamline your giving to the arts and demonstrate your commitment to our creative economy with a gift to the ArtsKC Fund. We’ll ensure your donation dollars are well-invested in the most exceptional artists, arts organizations, and arts programs in our region.
Enjoy benefits for your donation at the following levels:
(Benefits are cumulative, based on total investment in the ArtsKC Fund from workplace giving, corporate contributions, and event sponsorships.)
|All Arts Leader Benefits Plus…
|All Arts Advocate Benefits Plus…
Recognition in the ArtsKC Fund
Leadership Circle of Giving