To make a donation, please contact Lydia Allen, ArtsKC Fund Manager, at (816) 994-9223 or Allen@ArtsKC.org.
When you sponsor an ArtsKC Fund event, you showcase your company’s commitment to our community’s quality of life and economic vitality, plus receive exclusive benefits! Your tax-deductible contribution is re-invested in the artists, arts organizations, and arts programs that make Kansas City vibrant.
You can support the ArtsKC Fund in a variety of ways. From engaging employees in a workplace giving campaign to making a tax-deductible donation, or elevating your brand through an event sponsorship, there is something for organizations of all types and sizes! Your donation will be invested in the local arts community to impact a broad range of activities that strengthen our local economy and help attract a vibrant and innovative workforce.
The ArtsKC Encounter program offers a backstage pass to Kansas City’s vibrant arts community. Each Encounter event provides a behind-the-scenes arts event, and includes cocktails and appetizers. Experiences may include a tour at an artist’s studio, a glimpse of a dress rehearsal, or the chance to meet the directors, choreographers, and technicians who make Kansas City’s performances magical. Encounter events are attended by young professionals and arts supporters, and each Encounter hosts between 50 and 100 people.
The ArtsKC Campaign Closing Celebration is an exciting, intimate awards ceremony and celebration of the Campaign fundraising total for the ArtsKC Fund. Attendees have the opportunity to mingle with lead donors, corporate supporters, and grant recipients. Awards are presented to the top seven outstanding workplace giving companies and the grand total for the ArtsKC Fund is announced.
Companies and organizations can support the ArtsKC Fund in a variety of ways! From engaging employees in a workplace giving campaign to making a tax-deductible donation, or elevating your brand through an event sponsorship, there is something for organizations of all types and sizes! Your support impacts a broad range of arts activities that strengthen our local economy and help attract a vibrant and innovative workforce. 100% of your donation to the ArtsKC Fund will be re-invested in the local arts community!
Specific investment opportunities are listed below. For more information contact Lydia Allen at Allen@ArtsKC.org or (816) 994-9223.
Host a Workplace Giving Campaign
- ArtsKC provides all campaign materials, marketing guides, onsite support, and tips to make your workplace giving campaign easy, fun, and successful!
- We’ll help you develop fun employee engagement opportunities as part of your campaign, such as hosting an internal art show, putting on performances, or organizing unique arts outings.
- Utilize a variety of donation options: payroll deduction, paper form submission, online donations, one-time or recurring, and ArtsKC Encounter program membership.
Engage your Employees in the ArtsKC Encounter Program
- The backstage pass to KC’s vibrant arts community. Members access behind-the-scenes events that showcase individual artists, organizations, and programs throughout the region. Each event includes food and cocktails.
- Great for your company’s Young Professionals: Many of our Encounter events are geared specifically to young professionals and are presented in partnership with area young professional groups, providing a built-in network for the Millennials you’ve already recruited, and those you are looking to hire from elsewhere.
- Include the program as part of your employee benefits package by contributing to the Fund at one of the levels listed below.
Sponsor an Event that Benefits the ArtsKC Fund
- ArtsKC Encounter Program, July 2016-June 2017 – Our backstage access program for members and supporters of the ArtsKC Fund. Help us provide this vital employee and arts engagement in Kansas City! Sponsorships start at $5,000 and include exclusive marketing, branding, and outreach benefits that result in more than 880,000 impressions for your brand!
- ArtsKC Campaign Closing Celebration, 25 July 2017 – The Closing Celebration is an exciting, intimate awards ceremony and celebration of the Campaign fundraising total for the ArtsKC Fund. Attendees mingle with lead donors, corporate supporters, and grant recipients. Awards are presented to outstanding workplace giving companies and the total for the ArtsKC Fund Campaign is announced.
Make a Contribution
- Streamline your giving to the arts and demonstrate your commitment to our creative economy with a gift to the ArtsKC Fund. We’ll ensure your donation dollars are well-invested in the most exceptional artists, arts organizations, and arts programs in our region.
Enjoy benefits for your donation at the following levels:
(Benefits are cumulative, based on total investment in the ArtsKC Fund from workplace giving, corporate contributions, and event sponsorships.)
|All Arts Leader Benefits Plus…
|All Arts Advocate Benefits Plus…
Recognition in the ArtsKC Fund
Leadership Circle of Giving