The Events Calendar on ArtsKCGo.com invites residents and visitors to browse, search, and connect with the art surrounding them. Events categories include Art, Music, Theatre, Film, Literary, Forums, Museums and Festivals. Users can also explore Family and Free event listings.
To view events, visit ArtsKCGo.com.
To submit a listing, visit ArtsKCGo.com/register
The Artist Directory on ArtsKCGo.com is a free resource for highly skilled creatives across the region to promote their work and events, and connect with fellow artists. Potential buyers and collaborators can search for work by discipline, genre, professional services, etc.
- Creative professional in the field(s) of Dance, Film, Literary, Music, Performance Art, Theatre, Visual, and Community Based Art
- Resides in the five-county Kansas City region (Jackson, Clay, Platte MO and Johnson, Wyandotte KS)
- Age 18+
- In practice for at least the past (2) years
- Provide (6) examples of work through photos, marketing materials, professional video/audio recordings, etc.
- Active online business presence
To view the directory and create a profile, visit ArtsKCGo.com/artist
ArtsKCGo.com includes an Organization Directory and Venue Directory exclusive to arts and culture entities. These listings span all disciplines and locations across the five-county Kansas City metro. Each directory listing drives viewers to any upcoming or past events offered by the organization.
To view the Organization Directory, visit ArtsKCGo.com/organization
To view the Venue Directory, visit ArtsKCGo.com/venue
Calendar Sharing for Partners
Arts and culture in the Kansas City region is powered by an ecosystem of passionate, innovative individuals, non-profit organizations and for-profit businesses. ArtsKC partners with other organizations currently hosting or wishing to host an arts events calendar on their websites. Sharing our events calendar amplifies the marketing efforts of those posting events on ArtsKCGo.com.
Why share event information?
- Calendar sharing creates a single submission point with multiple outputs – bringing more eyes on events with less hassle.
- Less time and resources used to submit events to multiple calendars.
- Less time and resources used by an organization to manage an events calendar.
- This allows organizations to cross-market their events to new and existing audiences and ensure information is consistent across platforms.
How does it work?
- ArtsKC creates a widget to embed on an organization’s website to stream event information from ArtsKCGo.com. No management required.
- Widgets are created via a WordPress Plugin, XML feed, or raw data feed. ArtsKC does not provide design services to those choosing a raw data feed.
- Widgets can be filtered by category, zip code, organization, individual event, etc. at no additional cost.
- The calendar widget is FREE to non-profit arts organizations!
Current Calendar Partners
Arts Education Portal
Coming Spring 2018! A searchable portal to connect educators and parents with arts education programs and offerings across the region.
Public Art Directory
Coming 2018! A regional, searchable listing of public art pieces.
Opportunities for Artists
Coming 2018! A listing of current opportunities for artist like open calls for work and grant applications. Check out the Artist Resources page on this website to learn about local and national resources!
For more information, please contact Program Manager, Moriah Hillson at Hillson@ArtsKC.org, 816.994.9226.