Friday Night Arts is back, but with a new name and a new day of the week! Tune in every Thursday for the months of January/February/March to hear from 4 different local Kansas City artists and musicians directly from their home studios.
This is your chance to get intimate with all your favorite locals. Listen to the stories behind their work and see exclusive pieces they’ve never shared. You can ask questions and interact directly with the artists during the program, and better yet, purchase works right there on the spot. A new artist goes live every 30 minutes so tune in for your favorites or stay to see them all!
Kansas City Arts Night is generously supported by a grant from Evergy. Thanks to their support, all participating artists are paid for their time and will receive 100% of any donations or purchases made during their segment.
How It Works:
- Each featured artist will have “the stage” for 30 minutes. They will talk about their work and let you ask any questions.
- Art may be purchased at any time throughout the evening.
- Do you love the artist, but not ready to fully commit – no worries, you can still support them by donating! Just ask them how.
What You Need:
- We will go live from Zoom (download the app ahead of time)
- A computer, phone or tablet to join the Zoom
- Your thinking skills and useless knowledge!
- Feel free to pour yourself a beverage!
Upcoming Thursday Night Art Showcases
January 7th, 2021 at 6pm
January 21, 2021 at 6pm
January 28, 2021 at 6pm
February 4, 2021 at 6pm
February 25, 2021 at 6pm
March 4, 2021 at 6pm
March 11, 2021 at 6pm
March 18, 2021 at 6pm
March 25, 2021 at 6pm
Register for Thursday Night Arts