As ArtsKC continues to raise awareness for the arts as a catalyst for social impact and economic prosperity, our 2020 awards will recognize regional innovators and leaders in arts and culture. Nominees should be aligned with our efforts to advance engagement in the arts by supporting the capacity for artists, arts educators and arts organizations to connect with new and diverse audiences. Help us further our mission to unleash the power of the arts by submitting a nomination!
Awards are open to all businesses, nonprofits, schools, districts, individuals and artists working within and around the Kansas City region.
- Arts Partnership Award; a company or individual that demonstrates distinction in promoting access to the arts and community awareness for the arts by engaging our regional workforce to partner with the ArtsKC Grantmaking program.
- Arts In Education Award; K-12 education system (public or private) that have made a commitment to making the arts an integral part of their educational approach
- Virtuoso Award; An exceptional individual for their dedicated volunteerism, their artistic contributions, and/or their impact and work within the Kansas City region arts community as a whole
- Arts Innovation Award; An area nonprofit organization that fosters an environment of creativity and inclusion, support local artists and/or arts organizations, and provides exemplary leadership in the arts community.
- Arts Unity Award; An outstanding business, nonprofit organization, or individual for connecting regional arts and culture directly to community life through unique programs and measurable social impact.
- Equity in the Arts Award; An individual for exceptional efforts to promote and embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in arts and culture programming.
Selected Honorees will receive:
- A specially commissioned original work of art from our featured local artist
- Two complimentary seats to attend the luncheon
- Recognition in event publicity including social, print and digital communications
- Feature in the event program
- Video promotion during the event