Now Showing is a program designed to foster partnerships between individual artists and businesses by providing opportunities for Kansas City metro-area artists to display their work in local business spaces.
Artists receive a stipend for their work, paid by ArtsKC, and 100% of proceeds from any sales.
ArtsKC has an open call for artists; we are always looking for new work to add to our Now Showing portfolio. Any visual artist who resides in the Kansas City metropolitan area is invited to submit an application to participate. To be eligible,
- You are a visual artist who resides in the Kansas City metro area.
- All artwork is mounted and/or framed and ready for installation.
- Artists must have 15-25 objects that exhibit well together.
- All artwork submitted must be original, owned by, and created by the artist submitting the proposal.
- All work must be “business appropriate” in nature. ArtsKC and Now Showing business participants reserve the right to exclude works containing offensive depictions, nudity, profanity or negative depictions of social, ethnic, or political groups or individuals.
- Artists must be able to commit to a three-month exhibition period.
For questions, contact Now Showing Program Manager, Erinn Faulconer at 816.994.9245 or Faulconer@ArtsKC.org.