We are listening.
We are guided by our Core Values and our commitment to hearing you. If you would just like to submit your work and not to have it publicly shared we will be a “witness” there is an option to select that in this form. You can always change your mind. If you have any questions or feedback about this project, please feel free to email Anna Joy at email@example.com
Here are the guidelines for submission:
- Location: Artists must reside in the five-county Kansas City metropolitan area: Jackson, Clay, Platte, Johnson, and Wyandotte counties.
- Age: 18+
- Accepted to ArtsKCGo.com Artist or Organizations Directory. Click here to join. For collaborative projects, at least one participant must meet the Directory guidelines.
- Submissions are performative, literary, and visual work.
- All work submitted must be original, owned by, and created by the artist submitting the proposal.
- ArtsKC reserves the right to exclude works containing offensive depictions, nudity, profanity or negative depictions of social, ethnic, or political groups or individuals.
- ArtsKC promises to credit artists in writing on the playlist, with the names of the works and preferred links as available.
The following DO NOT qualify:
- Residents outside the five-county region: Jackson, Clay, Platte, Johnson, and Wyandotte counties.
- Copyright infringement or stolen content.
- People under the age of 18 can be included in content with permission from a legal guardian. Photo/video release required.