Companies and organizations can support ArtsKC in a variety of ways! From engaging employees in a workplace giving campaign, to participating in the Now Showing program, or elevating your brand through an event sponsorship, there is something for everyone! Your support impacts a broad range of arts activities that strengthen our local economy and help attract a vibrant and innovative workforce.
Host a Workplace Giving Campaign
- ArtsKC provides pledge forms, communications templates, onsite support and tips to make your workplace giving campaign fun and easy!
- We’ll help you develop artsy employee engagement opportunities as part of your campaign, such as hosting an internal art show, putting on performances or organizing unique arts outings.
- Utilize a variety of donation options: payroll deduction, paper form submission, online donations, one-time or recurring.
Become a member of the Now Showing Program
- Program showcases the talent of working artists while adding creativity, beauty and inspiration to companies across the metro area.
- Artwork is rotated on a quarterly basis, keeping the look of lobbies, conference rooms and work spaces fresh and engaging.
- Annual membership starts at $2,500, with opportunities for multiple art galleries at one company.
Sponsor the ArtsKC Awards Luncheon
- Join Honorary Chair Bob Regnier, Event Co-Chairs Rachael and Kanon Cozad, and Featured Artist Cheryl Eve Acosta for the 15th Annual Awards Luncheon!
- Logo recognition starts at $2,5000.
- Considered one of Kansas City’s most inspiring business events of the year, the 2018 ArtsKC Awards Luncheon will host more than 1,000 leaders in the business, civic and arts communities!
- Celebrates the accomplishments of individuals and businesses who are the driving force behind our thriving arts community.
Engage your Employees in the ArtsKC Encounter Program
- The backstage pass to KC’s vibrant arts community. ArtsKC donors and corporate partners can access behind-the-scenes events that showcase artists, organizations and programs throughout the region.
- Great for your company’s Young Professionals: Many of our Encounter events are geared specifically to young professionals and are presented in partnership with area young professional groups, providing a built-in network for the new talent you’ve already recruited, and those you are looking to hire from elsewhere.
- Include the program as part of your employee benefits package by contributing to ArtsKC at the $1,500 level.
- Streamline your giving to the arts and demonstrate your commitment to our creative economy with a gift to ArtsKC. We’ll ensure your donation dollars are well-invested in the most exceptional artists, arts organizations and arts programs in our region.
Enjoy benefits for your donation at the following levels:
(Benefits are cumulative, based on total investment in ArtsKC from workplace giving, corporate contributions and event sponsorship.)
|All Arts Patron Benefits Plus…
|All Leadership Circle Benefits Plus…
|All Arts Visionary Benefits, Plus…
|All Arts Advocate Benefits, Plus…
|All Arts Creator Benefits, Plus…